Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Colonel-Intermountain Therapy Dog





http://www.therapyanimals.org


Colonel was a Therapy Dog that often visited little patients at Primary Children's Hospital. He visited Vittoria in April 2009, while she was recovering from a back and foot surgery. She fed him carrots and he did tricks for her. Sadly Colonel passed away a couple of weeks ago from cancer a few weeks before turning 12. He will be missed, but we know that our little girl is playing with him now! Thank you for your endless love and for making our daughter smile during such a difficult time! R.I.P. Colonel!! Thank you Susan Daynes for sharing Colonel with us! We will never forget him!
Colonel era un cane terapia che spesso visitava i piccoli pazienti all'ospedale di Primary Children. Nell'aprile 2009, e` venuto a trovare Vittoria, in convalescenza a seguito di un'ennesima operazione alla schiena e ad un piede. Lei gli ha dato da mangiare una carota e lui ha fatto un trucco. Purtroppo Colonel e` venuto a mancare un paio di settimane fa a causa di un cancro poche settimane prima di compiere 12 anni. Ci manchera`, ma adesso sappiamo che sicuramente stara` giocando con la nostra bimba !! Grazie per il tuo immenso affetto e per aver fatto sorridere nostra figlia! Grazie Susan Daynes per averci fatto conoscere Colonel, non lo dimenticheremo mai.


1 comment:

  1. So I don't spend a lot of time on the computer these days, but I thought I'd check Vittoria's blog tonight and I'm glad I did. I got caught up on the few posts I've missed and loved seeing all the pictures. I love you Vale and miss seeing you guys. I miss Vittoria too. Thanks for posting the pictures and helping me remember that sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete