Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bills... We all get 'em

Since I posted earlier I have gotten a ton of messages about my comments. I guess I better elaborate... Right now we are not worried about the bills. We don't care at this moment. It will all work out. It is all worth it. I was goint to pay my regular houshold bills two weeks ago after surgery and things were calm. I never imagined living in the ICU for 2 weeks. Now that things are a little more stable, I need to face the real world and take care of normal business. I also manage some rentals and have to take care of those bills too. I am not worried about the hospital bills. I would just hand everything over to whomever at this point and start over. Right now the focus is on sustaining life and getting a transplant. We will worry about the rest later.

I am grateful for the donations and fundraisers for Vittoria. It will definitely be a huge help as things settle and we find out the costs we are responsible. Maybe we will end up in mom and dad's basement. Who cares at this point. What we do for our kids!

I believe that God has always provided a way for me to accomplish what I have needed to do and I firmly believe that as long as I live my life the way I am supposed to, He will provide a way for me to handle it.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how all the "things" in life are just that..things. It doesn't matter what we have or don't have just as long as we have our families. That is the best thing about temple marriage, no matter what you always have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go James! You sound like you are doing great considering....See you soon! I can go to a bank and ask for a sample if you'd like. Possibly tens and twenties??

    ReplyDelete