Again we are left hanging on to hope while fearing the end. The surgeon basically came and told us that surgically we are at the end of the road. Nothing more can be done. We will have to wait and see if she will stop bleeding on her own. The new tubes are heparinized so they won't have to give her heparin doses (blood thinner). We are praying that she will stop bleeding and rally. That is the only path we have now. She needs to stop bleeding, regain strength, improve her lungs and kidneys and then be ready for transplant. If the bleeding does not stop, nothing more can be done.
Our hearts ache but we are strangely at peace. I guess we wait and see which direction it goes. We wait and pray and pray and pray.... that is the only thing we can control at this point. Please join us and continue to pray for our little princess.