Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Night Week 3

Tonight I will be short and sweet. We are tired and want to get to bed early. We are feeling the physical drain now. The last thing we need is to get one of us sick.

Vittoria has had a pretty quiet day. Slow and steady, just the way we like it. She is kept a little lighter on the meds so we have been able to visit with her more. She is able to interact with the nurses and let them know when she needs more pain medicine or if she is comfortable. She has been a bit frustrated at times. She has a right to do that. I can't say I don't blame her.

They even put a feeding tube in to start feeding her again. She has a way to go before she will be eating steak, but it is better than just living off IVs. A teaspoon and hour is all we ask for now. Hmmmm. I guess that beats Jenny Craig any day...

Well, it is late. We are tired. Many things to do tomorrow. Keep praying for our angel. She needs a heart if she will ever leave the ICU and even go home. Just one more miracle. That's all we need.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to come and see you all. You are in my prayers and I love you guys! I am glad she is holding strong and fighting!

    ReplyDelete