Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rain or Shine

Tori here. . . I was out at Eagle Mountain this weekend helping out my sister, so I stopped by the yard sale being held for Vittoria out there. The weather was not playing nice, so hopefully this coming weekend will be better weather for them. I was able to take a picture and purchase some DELICIOUS goodies though.

James and Val have some amazing friends. I just want to say thank you to EVERYONE who has been a part of this crazy ride with them. I know they love you and appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for them.
We love you James and Val and pray so hard for your little princess!

1 comment:

  1. I have been pryaing all week for your sweet little girl. I had been up there with our grandson but had to go back to Nevada to get my other children in school. I missed seeing your sweet family everyday. You guys have held up so good in times of great adversity. It has been amazing to see how many lives Vittoria has touched. We have you in our prayers always.
    Sherry Spencer

    ReplyDelete